Service Provider Solutions
Service providers are looking for optimized services that satisfy customer’s demands while minimizing the operational costs. Roseto Group consultants have extensive experience in building ISO 9001 and TL9000 compliant quality processes, as well as service infrastructures based on Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and enhanced Telecom Operations Map (eTOM) framework.
ISO 9001 and TL9000 Compliant Quality Process
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized Quality Management System. It is part of the ISO 9000 family of standards, and is the document that lists the requirements an organization must comply with to become ISO 9001 Registered. There are more than 1 million ISO 9001 certified companies worldwide as of December 2009.
TL 9000 is a quality management system built on ISO 9001 but designed specifically for the telecommunications industry with added focus on continual improvement; customer-organization relationships; effective performance-based measurements. Many Service Providers consider ISO 9001 and TL 9000 compliance as a “must” for their suppliers. Roseto Group can help you to:
- Evaluate whether your quality management system is appropriate and effective.
- Bench mark performance, identify and implement improvements.
- Develop continuous improvement so that you deliver consistent performance.
- Ensure that your customers benefit by receiving products and services that meet their requirements.
- Increase efficiency in communication and productivity, which will help your organization profit from increased job satisfaction, improved morale, and enhanced operational results.
- Meet legal and regulatory community requirements.
ITIL and eTOM
ITIL, developed by The Office of Government Commerce (OGC) in UK, is a non-prescriptive framework that offers guidance on enhanced service delivery, through improved processes, roles and activity definitions.
eTOM, developed by TM Forum (TMF), is a prescriptive framework that is more widely used in the Telecoms industry. eTOM seeks to ensure a common process is used regardless of the type of service being provided, and has a compliance program focusing on tools.
Consultants at Roseto Group have expansive experience in Information Technology and Computer Networking services. We can help you:
- Identify and implement all the functional elements needed for IT support processes
- Model the operational process in a standard way that is best suited for your organization.
- Use the Process Elements of the eTOM process framework to provide the breadth of process coverage required across different types of service offering.