Professional and Executive Coaching
In this age of social media and cloud computing, today more than ever individuals are empowered to take charge of their careers. Let Roseto Group help you uncover your career passion, set career goals, create a personal brand and form a concise marketing plan to reach your ultimate goals.
For professionals and executives, we offer workshop and personal coaching in:
Have you been denying your career passions so that you can fit into the roles and that society approves of? If this is leaving you feeling conflicted, empty or at odds with yourself, it’s time to uncover your career passion.
- Identify the repeating themes and clues that show up in your life that point to your career passions.
- Look at the big picture of your life to know who you’ve been, who you are, how you want to be remembered, and how much more you want to achieve to complete your legacy, your life’s mission.
- Learn how to test drive your career passion to see if it’s really the right fit for you.
- Find your career expression where you are using your strongest, most enjoyable talents in the most meaningful ways.
- Know your purpose, and live on purpose
Land a job faster by knowing the right strategies for executing your job search, rather than doing what everybody else is doing and end up being unemployed longer than you need to be.
- Find job openings before they are posted.
- Write resumes that open interview doors.
- Interview like a winner.
- Land a job you actually want.
- Succeed on your new job!
Changing Limiting Beliefs
Most of us don’t know what we are fully capable of. We have learned to stay within the socially acceptable limits of what we have been told. To venture beyond, generates fears and anxieties. Yet greatness, and, these days even security, lies in the unknown. Are you willing to go there?
- Learn the secret of the X factor beyond hard work.
- Practice developing your muscles in the X factor.
Achieving the Right Career Goals
Do you take the time to ask yourself, “Where do I want to be in 2 or 5 years? Are you setting the right goals and doing the right things to become the person you want to be in 2 or 5 years? Do you let daily routines and demands get in the way of the big picture? Your goals, that come from your own passion and conviction, will give you the drive and motivation to persist and continue on to success despite difficult challenges. Learn to know your true value.
- Assess your priorities for achieving a balanced life.
- Develop 2-year goals and 5-year goals.
- Learn to develop a personal brand and marketing plan for optimum career positioning.
Know what it takes to reach beyond your comfort zone and take risks that are required in a changing world.
Leadership for the 21th Century
You may already have a personal leadership brand, but is it the right one? The right brand is consistent, authentic, and able to meet the challenges of today’s ever changing business environment. Leaders in the 21st century will need to be aware of a new paradigm of leadership that is gaining strength and affecting the bottom line. Our coaches can help you address:
- How to find true conviction and joy out of what you do.
- How to build a vision that your employees are proud to actively participate in and claim as their own.
- How to lead by being a good listener.
- How to strengthen your intangible assets…human assets, information infrastructure assets and client assets.
- How to take advantage of Social Media to be visible.
- How to make diversity and inclusion truly count to maximize hidden talents and increase productivity in your workforce.